Saturday, October 17, 2015

an awkward intro....

Hi, i'm Cass! I have no idea what to say..... *awkward silence* Okay then..... I guess I should introduce myself (or something).

Friend: What's your favorite book?

Me: Hmm, *thinks* ooh ooh! Dorothy Must Die, Harry Potter, WAIT, do graphic novels count? *continues* Amulet.........

Two hours later....

Friend: *falls asleep* WHAA!? WHERE AM I?! What the heck happened? Oh, I remember.... *groans*

Me: continues to blab on about books....

Friend: I said, ONE!!!! AND, NO THEY DON'T COUNT!!!! *facepalm*

Me: Oh....

"Friend": Terminates friendship

Okaay.... So, as you can tell, I ADORE graphic novels and books
Also, I am a fan of anime (who isn't?)
Oh, and my grammar sucks, so feel free to correct me

That's it for now! Bye

~Cass


4 comments:

  1. Hi! Graphic novels are LIFE!!!! Your blog is awesome, looking forward to future posts!

    -Hannah
    http://theadventureofmyawesomeslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cass! I love Dorthy Must Die, I can't wait for the last book! Such an amazing fairy tale twist. Anyway, I love graphic novels too! Amulet is an all time favorite for me. I can't wait to see your future posts!

    anna | annaish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Anna! Me either, I agree! Thank you :)

      Delete