Tuesday, November 10, 2015

~why I decided to blog~

Hi guys, how are you doing? Today, I shall tell you why I blog. Okay, one day, I was browsing the internet, as usual. And, I ended up on Tumblr because my friend told me about this book, so I googled it and found a picture of the book on Tumblr. And I, being my curious self, started to browse around Tumblr and ended up on this random person's blog. I didn't know what a blog was (im so stupid XD) so I well, googled it and found out what a blog was. I ended up on Blogger. I thought it was a cool idea and decided, hey why not? Well, first I started to browse other people's blogs and sort of got an idea on how to blog. Blogging is a neat opportunity and a great way to meet amazing people and make new friends. With blogging, I can just relax and be myself. So touching, am I right? Anywho, that's why I decided to blog. Im sorry if my blog sucks (or my grammar) but hey, at least I tried. Thank you for reading <3
Image result for thanks for reading
*not my pic

~Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment